Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 13 of 13

Thread: Whicht bolts I need to connect throats?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Hostboard Member kinomat's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 30th, 2009
    Location
    Mississauga ON. CANADA
    Posts
    32
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Whicht bolts I need to connect throats?

    You are in the correct ball park, the bolt is 5/16 (unified national fine 24 threads per inch) Max.3/4 inch length min. 5/8 inch. If you have tried 5/16 UNC(18 TPI) or 8MM (20 TPI) You may need to borrow or buy a 5/16 UNF Tap to chase the threads in the horn if they are!!!!!!! First time I ever heard of buying hex. head bolts on e - bay..cannot understand.

  2. #2
    Hostboard Member kinomat's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 30th, 2009
    Location
    Mississauga ON. CANADA
    Posts
    32
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Whicht bolts I need to connect throats?

    My apologies, just read entire thread but find it difficult to think that inch stuff not available in Moscow..wow

  3. #3
    HB Super Moderator
    Whicht bolts I need to connect throats?


    Altec Best's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2008
    Location
    Central New Jersey
    Posts
    4,257
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)

    Re: Whicht bolts I need to connect throats?

    Your Welcome Mike ! You never did say what horn you are using.


    Addendum: Ok I see from your other thread it is a 805.
    Last edited by Altec Best; March 8th, 2012 at 12:34 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.